Alia Bhatt knows how to kickstart her Monday on a high note, do you? Image: Fotocorp
It's Monday and almost everyone needs a special booster to kickstart the daily hustle. Like most of us, even our favourite celebrities look for that extra push to get through the week and swear by the 'Monday motivation' routine every week. From rigorous workout posts to sharing positive notes, most celebrities are doing their bit to give their fans some inspo on Moan-day.
We have culled five celebrity posts to motivate you. Take a cue and get going.
1. Actor Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh find a good workout session therapeutic at the start of the week.
2. Actor Sonakshi Sinha believes in kicking out laziness by sweating it out, upside down.
3. Celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala is having a face-off with Monday blues. Literally.
#MakeoverMonday #FacialFitness Don't we all wish our face had the ability to do Pilates or gym to get them toned as well? While you start using various creams to reduce lines, you must also start performing facial exercises. Facial exercises are known to be effective in reducing wrinkles and prevent the formation of new fine lines. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ ✨✨✨✨✨ ♦️Today's exercise is Smile Smoother It helps reducing and preventing lines between the nose and lips. It also lifts the cheek, chin and neck area. 🔸1. For Fine Lines: Cover the teeth with the lips to make an 'O' shape with the mouth. While keeping the teeth hidden, smile widely. 2 sets x 6 repetition 🔸2. For Double Chin: Keeping the shape of the smile, place an index finger on the chin. Start to move the jaw up and down as you look up tilting the head back as much as you can and return to centre. Relax and repeat twice more. Dont worry about looking funny! It just leads to a wrinkle free tomorrow😉 ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ #befitbecauseyoudeserveit #YasminsBodyImage #yasminfitnessmantra #BeFitwithYasminKarachiwala #Pilates #PilatesMasterInstructor #PilatesIndia #BalancedBody #FletcherPilates #CelebrityTrainer #fitness goals
4. If you're looking for instant positivity, look no further than actor Sushmita Sen's Instagram account.
5. And actor Sunny Leone just upped the motivation game by posting this intense workout video.