How beautiful is Dhadak's title song? Image: Zee Music Company
We may have a lot of feels about Zingaat's Hindi version, but when the title track of Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor starrer Dhadak dropped, it felt like love all over again.
The hauntingly beautiful track with a great score by Ajay-Atul and sung brilliantly by Ajay Gogavale (Ajay of Ajay-Atul) and Shreya Ghoshal is something we've been singing and hearing on loop.
Plus, the feel of it is best enjoyed during those rainy afternoons and evenings. Netizens seem to have got their love anthem. And you know when a track becomes a hit, how our desi lot of singers add their touch to it by making cover versions.
So, if you are tripping hard on the song already, here are a few covers that will make you trip harder.
1. Shruti Balakrishnan has added a husky touch to it with her acoustic cover.
2. Neerja Kaushik made it a bit spunky by making a mash-up of it with Sridevi and Anil Kapoor’s Lamhe song.
3. If you are in the mood for a piano cover, then Hasit Handa has it for you.
4. Drishti Srivastava's cover minus music is actually what we heart the most. It's beautifully sung.
5. Nidhi Kerur makes it even more classical with her alaps in between. Rainy days and her voice = good combo.
6. This cover by Puneet, Arvind, Vishal brings the magic of the flute to it and is also a good listen.
7. If you are looking for a simple version that is sung beautifully, then Shruti Jain's cover is the one you should add to your playlist.
And here's a reprise version of it by Shivankur Vashisht for you to enjoy.
But if you are a sucker for all things original, then here you go, listen to the original song in Ajay and Shreya's voices.
*croons with a sore besura throat*