Would you live life the Chris Pratt way? Image: Facebook
Pee before you poop — Chris Pratt calls it one of the most important rules of life. The Star-Lord left people in splits with his gut-busting speech at the MTV Movie and TV Awards on Monday. After receiving the MTV Generation award, Pratt fished out a bagful of life sermons.
From praying to pooping, his life sermons were complete bonkers. While some of his life-rules filled the hall with thunderous applause, a few of them peeved those present right out of their wits. Courtesy, Pratt's idea of pooping at a party and also his belief in God.
Now, before you cringe, hear out Pratt's nine life rules:
- Breathe — If you don't, you'll suffocate.
- You have a soul. Be careful with it.
- Don't be a turd
- When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger
- Doesn't matter what it is, earn it
- God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.
- If you have to poop at a party, but you're embarrassed because you're gonna stink up the bathroom, do what I do: lock the door, sit down, get all the pee out first.
- Learn to pray. It's easy, and it's so good for your soul.
- Nobody is perfect. People are going to tell you-you're perfect just the way you are, you're not. You are imperfect. You always will be.
Chris's sermons sparked off mixed reactions on Twitter. While some loved his life hacks, the rest weren't so happy with his ideas. Some called Pratt too preachy to be cool, while others termed his speech to be the brightest thing on MTV till date.