There's a high possibility of Avengers 4 being titled Avengers: Assemble Image: Marvel Studios
Do you know how long it has been since Thanos snapped his fingers and decimated half the universe? It's been exactly a month for us (cuz, we saw it before you guys *slightly rubbing that in your faces. Sorry, tho. Umm, no!*) and a few days short of a month for the world.
Our universe came crashing down and we lost all the new Avengers recruits along with countless human lives. We even lost Nick Fury, mahn. Dude assembled the Avengers.
Every Marvel fan is speculating the outcome of the snap and the fate of the superhero squad, which we will see in the fourth Avengers film. The title is yet to be disclosed, but there's a high probability of it being called Avengers: Assemble.
Now, there were zero details about that movie so far. But thanks to License Global Magazine — which was the first to come out with the official (and apt) synopsis of Avengers: Infinity War – we have laid eyes on the synopsis for Avengers 4.
Are you? GIF: Giphy
“A culmination of 22 interconnected films the fourth instalment of the Avengers saga will draw audiences to witness the turning point of this epic journey. Our beloved heroes will truly understand how fragile this reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.” License Global Magazine
What did we just read? *processing*
So here's the great deal of info hidden in those couple of lines:
- It's the 22nd film in the MCU universe. Before that we have Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. Infinity War was the 19th movie.
- Turning point. Is that time travel they are hinting at? We just saw Deadpool do it. And there were even snaps of our first Avengers wearing a time-piece like thingy on their wrists.
Plus, the pictures are from that fierce battle of New York. That's the turning point they're pointing at, right?
- Truly understand how fragile life is – meaning? We have seriously lost all the new recruits? Are we losing some of the old ones? If theories and comic books are to be believed, then we may be losing some for good this time around. *shallow breathing*
- Sacrifices? Whoa! Hold up, there are more sacrifices. Weren't those already lost part of a big enough 'sacrifice'?
- It's clear Time Stone and Reality Stone will be used to alter reality and change the timeline – at least the correct one. Dr Strange had seen that out of all the 14 billion outcomes the Avengers win only one and letting Thanos snap that bloody finger was the 'only one'.
The Mad Titan's snap cost us some of the Avengers GIF: Giphy
We are not sure if we can deal with the fourth installment and the meta-sh*t they're going to throw at us. We could barely survive Infinity War.
Someone, please help us. Please!